Blocks made of 100% pure coco pith
Our strength lies in the production of large quantities of consistently uniform and stable coco pith. This comes in two types of 5-kilo blocks: washed and buffered/washed. The blocks are packed onto pallets or separately ‘floor loaded’ in a container. There is usually plenty of stock, which means they can be delivered quickly.
Briquettes in various sizes
Do you prefer briquettes? You can order standard (washed) briquettes of 650 grams, as well as various special types, such as 13.5 x 13.5-centimetre briquettes (6-8 ENltr) and 20 ENltr for retail.
In addition to 100-percent coco pith blocks, we also offer 5-kilo coco chip blocks. There are blocks containing 100 percent coco chips as well as blocks containing a mixture of chips and pith. For example, the Optima is available in a 60/40 or 40/60 ratio.
Our latest product is a balanced mixture of coco pith and coco fiber measuring 3 to 4 centimetres in length. Its structure stimulates root growth and is highly suitable for improving moisture transport in potting soil. In the Netherlands, Coco-15 is buffered and washed, after which it is available in bulk (loose). From India, we only deliver semi-washed 5-kilo blocks.
Our coco blocks and briquettes
• are 100% organic
• have low sodium and chloride levels thanks to our innovative production process
• are stable, so they can be used for many years, even for different crops
• have excellent moisture-retaining properties
• can be topped up with extra nutrients, for example calcium
• make bad soil quality and soil diseases a thing of the past
• require a lot less fertiliser than soil
• maintain a high air percentage throughout the entire cultivation period
• are easy to irrigate
• allow you to save considerable amounts of fresh water, which is becoming scarcer all over the world
• last but not least, they contribute to a better world.